Customer Success Associate Consultant
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Must be located: North America
Visit company website
View all TrendSpider LLC jobs
We are a small software development and research company headquartered in Chicago. Our team is focused on Fintech projects designed to leverage big data and machine learning in the financial markets. Our software product is an innovative, customizable, fully automated technical analysis charting and monitoring platform for active traders and market analysis professionals. We pride ourselves in solving complex problems in simple ways and on finding interesting new ways to solve analysis problems in creative ways.
We are seeking a customer success consultant to join our customer success team. This team is responsible for demonstrating the software platform to new customers, training new customers/users in how to use the software correctly, performing webinars and assisting with marketing activities, and liaison between customers and the development team to help resolve problems. Customer success consultants must be able to multitask and be friendly, outgoing and fun to talk to while working in a fast paced environment.
Because the customer base is comprised of stock traders, applicants with experience trading stocks, cryptos, or other assets using technical analysis will be given preference.
Skills / Requirements
Customer service experience with the personality to match
- Understanding of how stock trading works, and basic technical analysis concepts
- Strong intuitive understanding of web based software
- The following skills are not required but are helpful:
- Active day trading/swing trading experience
- Understanding of specific technical analysis strategies such as Fibonacci, candlestick patterns, trendlines, etc.
Compensation / benefits
- Salary offered hourly, or negotiated salary based on experience
- Paid holidays for all US market holidays
- Company sponsored group health insurance (US W-2 employees)
- Remote position - work from home
- Company get togethers several times a year for team to meet
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter when applying online via this form. Walk ins and phone calls are not accepted, the only way to apply is via this form.
- Tell us about a recent customer facing role you worked in. What was the most difficult customer situation you handled? What happened and how did it turn out?
- What kind of experience do you have with trading? What kind of experience with technical analysis?
- Do you trade for yourself? If so, what is your trading style? What kind of indicators or analysis techniques do you use and why?
- What is a Japanese candlestick and why is it useful for traders?
- What trading software or brokerage do you personally use?
- Do you consider yourself an extravert or an introvert?
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.