Want to be part of building a SaaS product that helps other businesses grow? We're looking for a Product Designer who will be working with our newest product, Partnero —a partnership management platform for businesses that want to control the branding and user experience of their partnership programs. You'll join this team before the product's launch this autumn and will impact its further development.
The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies, and Partnero
is part of this network. We're united by our values and approach to doing business.
Wondering why we think you'll love working for Partnero and The Remote Company? Here are 5 reasons!
We value great design
Great design plays a major role in everything we do—from product to communication and internal processes.
You will take ownership
We don't micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You will have experts at hand
Whenever you're stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they'd love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At The Remote Company, we've been working remotely for the past 8 years. Every day you get to choose which environment makes you the most productive.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
Our products are global leaders in their category and compete with the best companies in the world.
What we expect from you
- You've worked as a designer for at least 2 years and have a keenness for identifying user needs, defining clear solutions, and delivering those through detailed design.
- You're proficient with design tools such as Figma or Sketch and front-end development languages such as HTML and CSS.
- You have practical knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design.
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills — you'll collaborate with others in English.
- You have outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase "love my job" somewhere in your application).
- You're an open-minded person with the ability to adapt and acquire technical knowledge quickly.
- Huge plus if you have experience in SaaS product design.
- You have experience using frameworks like Tailwind or Bootstrap
- You have some copywriting experience
What we offer
- Salary $40,000-$60,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with a team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently. Instead, fill out the application form.
Did you apply? Click here
to read what to expect next.
We wish you all the best of luck!