Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, WAT (UTC +1)
, SAST (UTC +2)
, EAT (UTC +3)
We are growing and looking for a Product Engineer/Owner (f/m/d) with Magento 2 experience to join our team as freelancer or employee.
Your daily business:
- Together with a team of 2 developers you are responsible for the development of a plugin for Magento 2 aka. Adobe Commerce to process payments via a new but already existing gateway for our customer.
- You are in continous close exchange with all stakeholders to ensure the best possible realization of your project.
- You keep everybody informed, make sure that all involved roles are synchronised and write well-structured documentation.
- You drive the product in the right direction and convert high-level feature proposals and customer problems into workable increments on product level.
Your expertise and skills:
- You have 3+ years of experience in working as a Product Engineer / Product Owner (f/m/d).
- You have experience with Magento 2 aka. Adobe Commerce and are familiar with the payment sector.
- Due to your background and very good communication skills you have the ability to prepare and explain technical things and build bridges between business and engineering.
- You are very structured, have a high quality awareness, never lose sight of the big picture and like documentation.
- You are team-oriented and proactive, have a hands on mentality and proficiency in English.
- Our values: personal responsibility, flexibility and trust
- Our team: international, diverse and with flat hierarchies
- Our projects: inspiring, innovative and growth-oriented
- 100% remote: work where you feel most productive and happy