Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
About the Opportunity
SensCy is hiring a Moodle developer to work directly with our Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to innovate on our existing cybersecurity learning management system (LMS) designed to improve our client’s cybersecurity protection, response, and recovery.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Configure, customize, and implement Moodle LMS systems
- Write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes
- Support Moodle/PHP implementations and resolve errors
- Implement lessons created by our cybersecurity experts in Moodle
- Create cohorts and reports associated with cohorts
- Integrate with plug-ins where necessary
- Strategic implementation of API integrations with 3rd parties where necessary
- Collaborate on creative design ideas
You take pride in your work product, and get satisfaction from helping the team achieve results. You are an effective communicator, who pays great attention to detail, and gets excited solving problems.
Key Skills You Have
- Experience customizing Moodle functions across the various Moodle modules and themes
- Experience creating custom cohorts, and associating them to roles within the cohort
- Experience in creating Moodle lessons and reports
- Experience with MySQL, SQL and other RDBMS
- Experience with Moodle Plug-Ins
- Candidates who can show previous projects they have built in Moodle will be strongly considered
Why work for us?
- Getting in on the ground floor of a start-up provides significant upward mobility for successful employees
- Stock options
- Flexible work schedule – can be fully remote or Hybrid
- Competitive benefits package that includes 401k with match, health insurance, dental insurance, and unlimited PTO.