Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
is a leader in hosted continuous integration and deployment, with over 50,000 developers relying on Semaphore to test and deploy their code. Our mission is to help teams ship their software faster and with more confidence by providing a robust and scalable platform for software delivery.
Our platform provides continuous delivery services for all mainstream programming languages as well as native support for building and shipping Docker containers. We aim to deliver the easiest-to-use and fastest CI/CD service. We work in small highly effective teams, so every team member is vital to the success of the company.
We're looking for collaborative, detail-oriented people who are ready for a challenge. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to take significant ownership of technical projects that will drive the success of the overall business. A strong candidate will bring solid product and technical acumen, combined with the ability to move fast (and fix things).
We are passionate about providing a remote, flexible and supportive work culture. Collaboration is in our DNA.
Examples of problems you'll be solving
With our on-premise enterprise offer, you will:
- Be in charge of the testing and release process
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to include new features
- Maintain support for Google Cloud and AWS
- Research and design support for other hosting solutions
- Maintain and release documentation
- Proactively review and monitor security for all supported releases
- Assist our customers with initial installations as a technical representative
- You have 5+ years of professional experience.
- You have experience with shipping on-premises enterprise software.
- You have experience with Kubernetes.
- You are proficient in Linux and the command line.
- You are willing to master one or more scripting languages like Bash or Python.
- You have experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- You are willing to master using infrastructure-as-a-code and GitOps practices.
- You speak and write well. We’re a distributed team so we’re extra mindful about communication.
- You are self-managed and capable of making effective decisions.
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice
Semaphore is an equal-opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.