Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
We are looking for a Senior Flutter Developer for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you love what you do, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
What we are looking for:
- +5 years experience using Flutter for Android/iOS applications and deployment on Google Play/App Store.
- Extensive understanding of object-oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiar with the usage of version control tools like Git, Subversion, etc., and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- You follow the best practices and conventions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate-advanced English level.
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices (using a single codebase).
- You will be running and designing product application features across various cross-platform devices.
- You will be writing readable and clear code that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- You will put effort into staying up-to-date with the latest technologies.
What Proxify offers
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world's most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: €3,200 - €6,400 per month