As a Remote Digital Marketing Manager at Primer, you will be a vital member of our team, ensuring we're not only hitting our clients' acquisition goals, but also building the most powerful and effective ad management platform. You will use your extensive Social Media marketing experience and our proprietary product to build display campaigns and matching landing pages, improving users' experiences and our clients' conversion rates. Primer’s solution makes it possible to test thousands of combinations of audiences, placements, creatives, copies, and landing pages — so improvement and hitting customer performance goals is just a matter of time.
- Craft, launch, manage, and optimize Social Media Paid Ad campaigns for websites and e-commerce performance/direct-response brands.
- Design and deploy matching landing pages for your ad campaigns
- Communicate directly with clients to report on results, define priorities and next steps, and manage expectations. Daily communications over Slack and weekly client calls.
- Write compelling copy for ads and flows
- Work with our creative team to build visual assets that meet client brand criteria
- Collaborate with us to make our product more effective for you
You are.. / Requirements:
- Paid Social Media (Facebook & Instagram) ad campaigns for e-Commerce, Customer Acquisitions or Direct Response brands
- 4+ years experience; recent experience preferred
- A self-starter, proactive, strong communicator (both internal & external)
- Detail-oriented, buttoned up, analytical — can tell a “story” with data
- Experienced and highly adept at optimizing & scaling large ad campaigns (budgets $50K+ monthly, $500K+ annually)
- Skilled at writing copy and producing creative that drives results and conversions
- Possess strong client communications & account management skills
- Ready to work during US business hours (conference calls, Slack, etc.)
- Skilled at and thrive working 100% remotely
- Paid Search/SEM (Google, Bing) experience is a plus but not required
- US-based candidates only