WordPress Sales Executive
Headquarters: San Antonio
View all Pressable jobs →
Pressable, a leading provider of WordPress hosting, is looking for driven individuals to join our remote team as a Sales Specialist. This is an outbound sales position. Compensation is salary plus commission. In addition to strong technical sales skills, you’ll need a working knowledge of WordPress to succeed in this role.
This position is salary + bonus, with incredible potential.
Requirements for this role include:
- Identifying leads using technographic data and other means.
- Building a pipeline.
- Travelling to industry events.
- Being a thought leader, sharing opinions based on customer feedback with our team.
- Coordinating with team members and leads to get estimates.
- Working with an Account Manager to ensure that customers are successful and stay with Pressable.
- Reporting to management and executives on a regular basis.
An Sales Specialist should have the following skills and experiences:
- Familiar with WordPress and the WordPress Community.
- Demonstrable success in B2B technical sales. Non-technical salespersons should not apply.
- A self-starting approach to work.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possessing the ability to clearly communicate through text-based chat, video conferencing and phone calls.
Preference will be shown to candidates with experience selling WordPress at a hosting company or digital agency.
We may invite an applicant to complete a limited-time “trial” project as part of the hiring process. A trial is an opportunity for our team to get hands-on experience working with an applicant and evaluating their work. We pay applicants a standard rate of $15/hour while they work as a contractor to complete their trial project.
We ask everyone who applies to be authorized to work in the United States. When you apply, please provide a detailed description of your past experience in technical sales.
Our benefits our great. You can expect:
- Flexibility. Our team is remote, meaning you can work from anywhere you want as long as you have an internet connection.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for less than $10. We pay 99% of premiums for you and your family.
- 401(k) matching. We match your 401(k) contributions up to 6% of your salary.
- A generous time off policy. We want our team members to enjoy a phenomenal work–life balance.
- An annual company retreat.
Let us know you’re interested!