we're hiring a software engineer at noxx
you will be joining our dev team and shaping noxx together to empower the pseudonymous future of work.
- identity: pseudonymous
- salary: global flat rate
- location: remote
- commitment: part-time (20+ hours/week) or full-time
- start: asap
what is noxx?
- noxx is a payroll and compliance tool for pseudonymous talent.
- details in this tweet & blog post.
how would you work**?**
- you would use a pseudonym.
- you could use an avatar and voice-changer for meetings.
- you would not show us your real identity.
who are we looking for?
- passionate about web3 and pseudonymous economy.
- 5+ years’ experience in web development
- familiar with several of our backend tech stacks (Checkout “our tech stack” section)
- have a strong interest in developing dApp or any relevant web3 application using smart contracts (Ethereum or other EVM compatible blockchains)
- nice to have
- experience with Serverless architecture using AWS products such as Lambda Function, DynamoDB, AppSync, Cognito
- experience with web3 development tools (Ether.js, foundry-rs)
- experience in working for small teams or startups
- experience with full-stack development
- you would be involved in a full-stack web3 application development
- serverless architecture
- interacting with the Polygon network
- you would lead projects to implement functionalities that we are planning to release.
- the full-time position will start on a trial basis with a 1-month contractor agreement.
what is our tech stack?
- React, Next.js, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, Ethers.js
- Solidity(foundry-rs), IPFS, circom(zkp)
- Serverless on AWS CDK, Lambda(Node.js/Rust), GraphQL(AppSync), Auth0, OpenIDConnect
how to apply
- please don’t send us your cv, LinkedIn, GitHub with your real name.
don't doxx yourself for work.