Who We Are
We are a growing start-up with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We are looking for a Senior Java/Scala Developer to work from home for a challenging project in the US. You will be joining the team of a company who connects the world’s leading organizations with qualified suppliers, contractors, and vendor
The successful candidate will collaborate in our client SaaS Analytics platform and will be responsible for developing and delivering new components and features for the platform
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Work with product management and dev team to design, develop and deliver product features and enhancements
- Design/develop customer workflows. Ensure solution is scalable and can handle large data, complex analytics and multiple users
- Automate testing and deployment of software so team can deliver enhancements to customers on a regular cadence
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Scala/functional programming a significant plus
- Experience in cloud automation
- Experience in test driven development
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed, collaborative, agile environment and deliver solutions on a regular cadence
What We Offer
- Work from home, with flexible working schedules
- Competitive salary in USD
- Paid time off (annual leave, National holidays, sick time and parental leave)
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth and a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about
We are a fully distributed, multicultural start-up looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you are a good fit for this position!