USA-based applicants only, anyone residing outside the US will have their application deleted.
We're a fast growing D2C eCommerce brand focused on making elite modern furniture for the contemporary home. Our creative team works on projects big + small, so every position is critical, communication is key & working methodically as part of a team is in our DNA. Modloft is seeking a graphic designer who has a creative flair & a strong ability to translate requirements into engaging solutions for print, web & brand development. Reports to our Art Director.
SALARY = $50,000
SKILLS + KNOWLEDGE
- Strong organizational skills for assets, process management, & record keeping.
- Adaptive approach to multi-tasking, taking direction & handling deadlines w/ changing priorities without sacrificing quality.
- Proficient time manager w/ careful attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to manage work expectations & progress.
- A ‘get it done’ attitude to lead projects & meet deadlines.
- Manage working relationships w/ freelancers, vendors, & internal clients.
- Self-motivated to improve existing skills through feedback.
- Advanced knowledge of digital & print best practices.
- Proficient in layout, white space & typography.
- Understanding of Pantone Colors, CMYK, RGB.
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices. Mobile UX is a plus.
- Discerning eye for color accuracy.
- Advanced/Expert of Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator + InDesign.
- Adobe Bridge + Lightroom are a plus.
- Basic knowledge of front-end development is a huge plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design related field preferred.
- Online portfolio available w/ relevant projects for review.
- Image manipulation + color correcting.
- Illustrative skills are a plus.
- Furniture/retail experience is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us your PDF resume (or link to your LinkedIn) & a link to your design portfolio by clicking the Apply button.