Remote candidates within +/- 3 hours of the PST timezone are welcome to apply.
At MetaLab, we design pretty exciting products, building them is where you come in. We're looking for Full Stack Developers to join our talented engineering team. As a key member of this growing team, you’ll collaborate with designers and developers to build the world-class products we’re known for at MetaLab.
Ideally, we’re looking for team members that are agile across the tech stack, learn on their feet, and can confidently contribute in a fast-paced environment. We believe the magic happens when you combine thoughtful collaboration, strong processes, and the freedom for people to be themselves. When you’re comfortable being yourself, you do your best work and inspire others to do the same.
Sound like you? Read on.
- 5+ years of Full Stack experience
- Appreciation of design and can protect its complexity without compromising fidelity.
- Ability to multitask without compromising borderline obsessive attention to detail.
- Chameleon-like adaptability and the ability to bob and weave with ever-changing priorities.
- Organized, self-motivated, and comfortable advocating for yourself and the work
- Experience as a technical team lead
- Worked on a Front End production application using React/Redux, ideally with ES6+
- Worked on a Back End production application using JSON REST API methodology and at least one of these languages (Rails, Elixir/Phoenix, Go, Java, Python, or Node)
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with agency work and dynamics
- Worked with deployments using one of AWS or Heroku
- Technical familiarity with: Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean, Webpack, Babel, GraphQL
Have a Github profile (or something similar)? We’d love to see it.