Full-Stack Engineer (Angular/Node.js) - B2C foodtech
Must be located: CET +- 3h
Visit company website
View all mealhero jobs
Who we are:
Mealhero (www.mealhero.me) is a B2C foodtech company that helps our customers, aka the real mealheroes, to enjoy a healthy meal with zero effort. We provide them a healthy foodbox with freshly frozen ingredients (so they don’t have to shop anymore), a smart cooking device that can recognize ingredients and perfectly prepare them (so they don’t have to cook anymore) and a smartphone application to help throughout the entire meal process (so they can always be inspired and supported).
What started as a wild idea in Hungary, resulted in a successful Kickstarter and grew into a revolutionary company with many customers in Belgium and the Netherlands. Mealhero has been recognized by industry leaders as an example at the forefront of home cooking.
What you will do:
As a full-stack software engineer at mealhero, you’ll be responsible to:
- Build software in a full-stack capacity (front-end and back-end), from refining user requirements, designing software architecture, to implementing and deploying software products
- Improve the software application that connects a smart cooking device, a cloud environment and smartphone application
- Contribute to existing software products and create new ones as well
- Execute end-to-end ownership and accountability over the projects that you work on
- Work individually, but communicate and team up regularly
- Be proactive, continuously learning and not afraid to ask any questions
- Help shape the software engineering team as one of the first key hires
What you will need:
As a software engineer, you can demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of Node.js, Angular, HTML5, PostgreSQL, CSS and/or Ionic is a plus
- Experience using the continuous integration and delivery paradigm (e.g. Git)
- Good understanding of database design concepts
- An instinct for software engineering
- The ability to share/communicate knowledge and help team members
- The pride to write clear and concise code
- The desire to grow yourself, your team, the mealhero product and the company
What we can offer:
We are strongly committed to provide the right environment where you can thrive, have fun and focus on impact and growth. Therefore, we offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary adjusted to your experience level
- A remote working environment that allows you to work effectively
- Daily challenges and opportunities for growth and impact
- The opportunity to work on a product that revolutionizes how we eat
Are you interested to join this young company? Then we strongly encourage you to apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to hear from you!
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.