MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
Emails play a huge role at MailerLite. Our customers send more than 30,000,000 emails each month, we need to make sure that all emails look great, complies with industry standards, and are innovative.
Your job will include making new email templates for us and for customers, introduce new layouts and design ideas. You will work together in a team with other designers, copywriters and developers.
We value great design
Great design plays the major role in everything we do, from our products to communication and internal processes.
Take ownership and responsibility
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks.
Work and learn
We encourage to try new things and work with the latest tools to increase productivity and reach outstanding results.
You will be challenged
Our products are global leaders in their category and compete with the best companies in the world.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow.
Pick where you want to work
Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- Experience in a similar role.
- HTML & CSS skills and responsive email design.
- A good understanding of email coding best practices.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in Sketch or Figma.
- Practical knowledge of colour theory, grid layout, typography and graphic design.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase "love my job" somewhere in your newsletter).
What we offer
- Salary: $35,000 - $50,000 (gross).
- Company-paid retreats. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently.
- Remote-first culture.
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
Create a newsletter about YOU
In your MailerLite account, go to "Campaigns" and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application."
Send the newsletter to apply for the job
Send the newsletter or just the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line.
- How you heard about this job.
- Links to your Dribbble, Behance, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage.
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on.
- Why you want to join MailerLite.
- Your remote work experience.
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why.
- Expected salary.
We wish you all the best of luck!