We’re Loom Network, a Techstars NY ’18 startup. We build blockchain tech that makes it easy for developers to build large-scale games and social apps on Ethereum.
Our explosive growth has been largely due to our content strategy on our Medium blog (https://medium.com/loom-network
). Our posts collectively get over 2,000+ visitors per day and have grown us an email list of over 84,793+ people interested in our tech.
But our marketing team is currently all creative-types—we’re good at the writing & creating, but not so good at managing multiple projects, deadlines, and keeping a consistent flow of article topics in the pipeline.
We’re looking for someone (full-time, remote ok) who IS good at staying organized and systematizing things, who can manage our team of writers and lead our content marketing efforts.
Activities will include:
- You will lead the marketing team. You'll work directly with the Co-Founder/CMO to prioritize the marketing activities & content schedule, keep track of deadlines for various product releases and marketing initiatives, etc.
- Managing a team of writers, assign them topics to write on, and be in charge of accountability & deadlines
- Coming up with a list of blog post topics based on SEO keyword research, trending articles on social media, etc. Or if this isn’t your strong suit, hiring & managing the person who will do this.
- Editing articles to ensure they are engaging and free of grammatical errors. Or if editing isn’t your strong suit, hiring & managing an editor and putting them in the content production pipeline
- Systematizing a social media strategy. Goal is to take published content and chop it into pieces, queueing up posts across multiple social channels to maximize the value of created content and have a constant stream of social media activity each day
Our ideal candidate:
- We’re looking for someone who’s extremely organized, good at managing multiple people to keep them accountable, and juggling multiple priorities and make sure everything gets done.
- You should also be an experienced marketer, understanding the big picture of content marketing, SEO, social media, etc.
- Having managed a team of multiple writers and coordinated a content strategy at a previous organization
- A background in SEO, or at least ability to perform keyword research to identify topics to write on
- Experience coordinating a systematized social media strategy across multiple channels at a previous organization
- If you’re already knowledgable about Ethereum and DApp scaling, that’s a huge bonus! But not required.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Send over your CV and a summary of your relevant experience that makes you think you’d be an awesome fit for this role!
Looking forward to your application!