Editor of Content
We’re looking for a reliable, talented editor who loves creating high-quality content.
We work with a remote team of freelance writers in dozens of countries all over the world and we are looking for an editor to review, edit and manage our content:
- Review and edit articles written by our freelance writers. Work with writers to achieve high-quality articles.
- Propose topic ideas
- Manage the editorial calendar
- And so on
About The Work
The work entails:
- Manage freelancers writers, starting from replying to their job applications to bringing them on board.
- Propose article topics for writers to write about based on collaboration with SEO manager.
- Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Craft and send our monthly newsletter
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Native English speaker with strong writing skills. We can make an exception on this if you have an English Proficiency qualification.
- Exceptional online research skills
- Well organized & rock steady reliable
- SEO knowledge
It’s a major plus if you have any of the following skills:
- Legal degree or paralegal experience
- Some degree of technical proficiency: working knowledge of HTML and WordPress.
How Do We Work?
We work remotely. We generally don’t need to sync time zones. The tools we use to collaborate are:
- Google Suite
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A 4-5 sentence introduction explaining why you think you would be a good fit.
- 3 URLs showcasing your work related to internet laws or technology.
- Your desired monthly pay or hourly rate. We’ll work on a 2-weeks to a 1-month trial period at first.
Please format your subject line as follows: Your Name | Editor of Content | WeWorkRemotely (example: John Doe | Editor of Content | WeWorkRemotely)
Apply for this position
Please see above "How to Apply".