About Lead Sherpa™
At Lead Sherpa™, our passion for our mission has already driven unprecedented success. In recognition of our exponential growth and consumer focus, Lead Sherpa™ received a 2020 Best in Biz Award for Fastest Growing Company. The judges cited Lead Sherpa™’s direct industry impact as well as astonishing growth in both revenue and active users. But no one here at Lead Sherpa™ is ready to rest on our laurels. We are constantly adapting to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the challenges of the business environment.
This role provides an opportunity to join a small, highly motivated team with plans to grow its scope and impact even further. We need teammates who are ready for the next challenge, have that next unique insight, and are ready to grow themselves at the same expeditious rate as the company.
Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus On Results
We are searching for a Production Support Engineer to join our growing engineering team at Sherpa. The hire will be responsible for working with our development and customer support teams to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
The ideal candidate is a full stack developer with demonstrated experience working with React, Django and PostgresSQL. He/She is able to quickly troubleshoot issues, identify the root cause and its resolution. They are able to implement fixes quickly while ensuring their code is of high quality.
- Work with development and customer support teams on production issues
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with software
- Develop code updates to fix and resolve issues with software
- Identify root causes of technical issues in production and recommend improvements
- Assist customer support team with customer inquiries
- Monitor application performance and identify trends to expose any potential performance bottlenecks or issues
- Help stabilize new products from R&D into Production
- Suggest improvements giving insights from technical issues and work with development team to implement improvements
- Test internal and external APIs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the APIs
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working as a full-stack developer
- Experienced in Python with expert knowledge working with Django framework
- Working knowledge in developing asynchronous task queues with Celery
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Worked with Elastic Search and Redis
- Experience with relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL
- High-level understanding of AWS systems and services
- Good understanding of continuous integration (CI) practice and testing disciplines
- Proficient in Git and Git Flow repository operations
Production Support Engineer (React.JS/Django/PostgreSQL/AWS)
- Work remotely from anywhere - we are a 100% distributed team working primarily during mountain standard time (Denver)
- Health insurance assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- Equipment reimbursement
- Awesome culture; talented and friendly team!