Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Phone calls or emails from external recruiters or recruiting agencies will not be returned.
Illumix is an AR technology and media company that empowers the creation of AR-first experiences. We’ve done the heavy lifting to build the underlying capabilities and user interactions that make building any dynamic AR experience effortless.
We are looking for a Lead Computer Vision Engineer to take ownership of the machine learning and computer vision technologies for a new mixed reality engine. You will be an important part of bringing our AR experiences to millions. Our CV team develops cutting-edge technologies in applied machine learning, computer vision, and deep learning for mobile and web AR. Come join us and help bring mass market AR to applications across industries.
Candidates must reside and be authorized to work in the UK or Poland.
- Manage and mentor a team of computer vision engineers
- Recommend machine learning, computer vision, and deep learning solutions to product goals based on thorough understanding of the all steps that go into creating high quality AR experiences
- Drive technical planning for the computer vision team and contribute to short and long term technical planning for cross team projects
- Apply optimization techniques for cutting-edge solutions across industries and use cases for mobile and web AR
- Deploy machine learning models across both mobile and web platforms in a variety of tech stacks
- Work with other engineering teams to establish and maintain machine learning and computer vision development infrastructure
- 6+ years of industry experience in computer vision or applied machine learning
- Shipped at least one major computer vision feature for a commercial AR product that runs on mobile or web platforms
- Proficient in C++
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, or related deep learning framework
- Ability to read and implement related academic literature in deep learning and computer vision
- Solid understanding of a production machine learning workflow and deep learning model optimization
- Master’s or PhD in computer science or related technical field
- Previous management experience
- Working knowledge of any scripting or prototyping language (e.g. Python, MATLAB, etc.)
At Illumix, we are committed to building a team that reflects the diverse world in which we live. Our goal is to create a culture of empowerment and passion that sets a new standard for mixed reality today.
We believe that diversity and inclusivity are essential to achieving this goal, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome qualified applicants of all backgrounds, without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We are dedicated to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. If you share our commitment to diversity and innovation, we encourage you to apply to join our team at Illumix.