Time zones: CET (UTC +1)
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
As the Senior Product Designer at HiveMQ, you’ll be an integral part of the HiveMQ Cloud team and, working closely with other disciplines, create user-centered digital experiences built upon user research, strategy, and strong design methodology. Furthermore, being the first UX designer to join, you will have the opportunity to establish and shape the Design discipline at HiveMQ.
Ultimately, as a seasoned design practitioner, you’ll stay abreast of the latest trends in User Experience Design and Research, bringing insights and a fresh perspective in a hands-on role in creating experiences that matter.
- Establish UX Design as a discipline at HiveMQ
- Design exceptional products from start to finish, participating in all phases of design, from definition to development and optimization.
- Design and implement experiments to improve user experience along the HiveMQ Cloud self-service customer journey
- Iterate actively with prototypes at all levels of design fidelity, informed by user research, market trends, and business goals.
- Learn everything about MQTT, related ecosystem of technologies, IoT (theory, applications, best practices) and work with your team to understand and deliver outstanding value to our users
Candidates must submit an online portfolio demonstrating their process and experience creating artifacts that communicate User Experience Design to clients, designers, and developers.
- A minimum of four years of experience working as a UX Designer, at least some of it spent on a complex technical product, with a proven track record
- Mastery of UX design – including Information Architecture, Wireframing, Prototyping, and Design Systems
- Empathetic listener attitude and possess exceptional information architecture and UI design skills
- In-depth understanding agile product development workflow and have experience working in a cross-functional team in a product-led growth setup
- Methodical approach to usability and handling complexity at scale
- In-depth understanding and experience with product-led growth model
- An understanding of what makes a product high quality, with an extremely sharp eye for detail and intuitive user experiences
- Strong data analysis skills and design facilitation skills
- Effortless communication and presentation skills
- Natural leadership and collaboration skills
- We are a remote first company, offering you a very high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career
- Frequent team events and big annual company outings
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation