We are looking for an experienced brand designer to work alongside our team in defining the brand experience & brand styleguide on our website and blog.
This will include defining our logo progression, typography, color palette, illustration style, marketing collateral and overall brand guide for a cohesive, engaging experience for existing and new customers.
While this is a project based role for the creation of the brand guideline, we strongly believe a strong, everlasting brand needs to be organic, refined and improved over time. Should the project be successful, we'd love to have you join our team on an ongoing project basis in the long term.
- Develop a compelling brand experience through typography, design and illustration
- Create a cohesive, packaged brand guideline for use internally
- Ensure brand guidelines across web and marketing collateral are cohesive
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Must have a portfolio link on resume
- Extremely experienced in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Keynote, etc.
- Solid understanding in the creation and application of design systems
- Creative thinker who is comfortable working independently and in a team environment. You are someone who embraces feedback and honest criticism
- Knowledge of html/css
- A gifted storyteller who can balance design and aesthetics with business goals
- A willing collaborator who is comfortable in either lead or contributor roles
- Bonus points for micro animation/interaction design expertise (Framer, Principle, CSS/JS, After Effects or similar)
- Experience with detailed file handoffs to web developers
Note: Shortlisted candidates may be required to do a small task to see if they would be the right fit for the team at Groove.