At GrapheneDB we proudly manage thousands of Neo4j databases, catering individual developers working on pet projects to large companies with challenging workloads and reliability requirements.
We are seeking individuals to join our customer success team. As part of this team, you will be communicating with customers and prospects to help them be successful with our service.
Technical experience and empathy for customers are keys to success in this role. If you know how to help developers with technical questions, we want to talk to you.
What You'll do
- Learn how GrapheneDB works and have a deep understanding of how our customers use our service to achieve their goals.
- Make sure customers are successful using our service.
- Resolve customer questions, and dive-in to troubleshoot and do QA with our customers.
- Being part of the on-call support rotation.
- Writing articles and documenting processes.
- Strong English communication and documentation skills.
- Basic experience in at least one programming language. The position doesn't require writing production code, but reading and understanding customers code from time to time. Also writing scripts for testing and documentation purposes.
- Ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
- Passion for helping people, solving problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- [Bonus] Experience providing technical/developer support at a technology company.
- [Bonus] Experience with NoSQL databases or graph databases, especially Neo4j.
As the majority of the team is located in Europe, your workday should match a part of the working day in CEST. We will consider applicants from CET +/- 2
What we offer
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible working hours and a generous vacation policy.
- A compensation of 45.500€ - 65.000€ year depending on the experience.
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- Budget for personal development: books, training, conferences, etc.