About the job
Are you an individual that likes to make plans, create lists, coordinate and ensure that things get done the right way quickly? Are you looking to start a career and work for a successful tech company with an amazing team of colleagues?
We are looking to hire a highly organized, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our CEO. The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast paced, startup environment and be excited about FUB's mission and potential. The ideal candidate will have outstanding time management skills, professional communication skills (verbal, written), attention to detail, and a strong sense of security and discretion. The person joining us must be comfortable with a team-first approach in a remote work environment.
This position is remote but may be required to travel occasionally. Bonus points if you are located in Austin, Texas or are located in EST time zone.
You must be
- The kind of person who lives to organize (your pencils sorted by size and color).
- Someone who puts people and customers first.
- Eager to do a variety of work.
- Great with technology, and determined to learn new things quickly.
- Able to move fast with minimal/no errors.
- Resourceful, highly adaptable, and driven.
- Proudly sporting 1+ years in an assistant/associate role.
- Fueled by the quality of your work and personal satisfaction in a job well done
What You'll Do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Protect CEO’s Time: Filter all inbound requests to keep an eye out for those people/places/things that are important and help prioritize them.
- Process and manage inbox and calendar (G-Suite).
- Schedule meetings + events.
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Completing varied research projects.
- Working with Customer Success on Client follow-ups.
- Assisting in Video coaching calls, liaison for questions, etc.
- Creating surveys/questionnaires (Typeform).
- Editing copy/content with an efficient, keen eye for detail.
- Other duties as required.
What You'll Need
Our ideal candidate has these top qualities and qualifications:
- Must be process-oriented.
- Must be a people person.
- Must have comfort with using a variety of software technologies. The software we use includes G-Suite, Typeform, Basecamp, HelloSign, Zoom.
- Must be smart and resourceful.
- Must be open to embracing the entrepreneurial lifestyle.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have great grammar and spelling skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience being a Freelancer is considered an asset - The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That's right, there is no office.
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things.
Apply for the job
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
To ensure that you’ve read the entire job description, please sneak the word ‘BOSS’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!