Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
As a Recruiting Sourcer at Files.com, you'll use your outbounding experience and techniques to help us find, engage, and attract top talent.
World Class Pay and Benefits
Earn a "Bay Area" Salary from Anywhere. Our pay is competitive with the top software companies in the world, with generous base salary plus equity compensation.
Big Company Benefits: You'll get full 🏥 Health/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage (plus 75% of Spouse/Family coverage too), 💰 401(k) with generous matching, 🎄 11 Company Holidays per year, and 🏖 20 PTO/Vacation days.
Brand New Laptop and $1,000: Upon signing, we'll send you a brand new 💻 Apple laptop as well as $1,000 to outfit the rest of your home office with things like a monitor, webcam, keyboard, and mouse.
Tight-Knit Fun-Loving Team: You will be joining a fun-loving team that works together very closely, despite the remote work environment.
100% Remote Opportunity
The Files.com Personnel team is 100% remote. However, we travel for regular in-person meetings with the team and the entire company to meet and work together face to face. These meetings are in cities around the US, including Scottsdale, Austin, Orlando, New Orleans, San Diego, Las Vegas, and New York City.
In-person events combine work and fun and are designed to make up for the in-person interaction that occurs in an office job.
In this role, you will be:
- Sourcing candidates for all positions across the company, both technical and non-technical
- Building projects in LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms (i.e. Angellist.com et. al.) for active searches
- Develop strategies and messaging to attract and engage passive candidates, while focusing on defining and driving key metrics
- Manage pipeline of candidates, both immediate and long term leads
- Supporting our diversity initiatives and helping Files.com attract candidates with diverse backgrounds