At Elevation Solutions we are committed to giving people meaningful work that aligns with their personal and professional goals. We value individuals that use their past experiences to make our processes and team better. We encourage learning and development and are always excited when team members step up to learn a new aspect of Salesforce. We want our employees to love what they do and grow into roles that showcase their best skills. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team that can support our diverse clients in innovative and impactful ways.
All of our team members are 100% remote and we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work. We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. We offer generously approved paid vacation with no restrictions based on seniority because if our team members aren’t refreshed and happy, our clients aren’t getting the best! Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offisites, onboarding, training, etc.). Our leadership team respects work boundaries (no one wants a Slack at 12 am) and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
We provide competitive compensation, a technology stipend, referral bonuses, 401k match and the ability for you to participate in our health plans. We want our team members to be all in, doing what they love with us, so we do not allow employees to take on side work.
If you’re a senior-level salesforce engineer looking to work on expert teams and make a big impact, this job is for you. It spans back-end to front-end, and you’ll have significant autonomy to define novel solutions and approaches, as well as improving existing ones.
Because this role involves work on both client and internal projects, you’ll be exposed to a wide range of challenges, from AppExchange products to client solutions. You’ll also be working with a kick-ass team of professionals who all help each other succeed in building great stuff.
- Hands-on design, configuration and development across a number of Salesforce clouds.
- Design and build software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Integrate with other systems such as Student Information Systems, CMS, voice, chat, web services, etc.
- Ownership of build, deploy and run.
- Troubleshoot, prioritize and fix production issues.
- Architect and enhance data models that support requirements and are feasible for their context.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of engineering practices.
- Develop and enhance dev/deploy toolchain.
- Identity risks and help craft plans to mitigate them
- Support Engagement Directors by providing technical knowledge and project scoping.
- Support the management team to build internal solutions in the Elevation Solutions Salesforce org.
- 5+ years experience building and supporting large-scale, complex solutions involving salesforce. Experience with Java or C# is a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture such as SOA, microservices, RESTful, etc.
- Proficient with common OOP design patterns.
- An Understanding of trigger frameworks such as Table Driven Trigger Management (TDTM).
- Understanding of functional and unit testing processes and experience with automated tests and continuous delivery with salesforce.
- Experience building and consuming web APIs.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with IaaS, such as AWS, Azure.
- A clear understanding of the Salesforce security model and its idiosyncrasies such as system governor limits, record and field level security, and browser component security such as Locker Service.
- Experience developing Lightning Web Components for use on record pages, quick actions, custom applications, and experience cloud.
- Understanding of modern networking basics.
- Understanding of application security and modern cryptography basics.
- Experience with Apache Camel or similar integration technologies is a plus.
- Experience with message queueing systems such as JMS or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Fluency with git and its related concepts and principles.
- Salesforce Experience Cloud (aka communities) implementation experience is a plus.
- Experience developing custom Lightning Web Components for use in communities.
- Experience with the Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Ability to design for non-functional requirements.
- Experience implementing solutions for Higher education (HEDA) and/or nonprofit/NGO is a plus.
- Experience working directly with clients/stakeholders to analyze requirements in order to make recommendations on solution design by drawing from a variety of available resources such as the Salesforce Platform, integration systems, 3rd party vendors, and custom development.
- Strong communications skills are required with proficiency in most of the tools we use as a team such as Google Docs, Sheets, Presentations, Asana, Slack, and github.
- Experience in agile development processes.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work as well as work independently.
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer certifications preferred:
- Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Advanced Administrator
About Elevation Solutions
Elevation Solutions is a fast-growing women-owned Premium Salesforce.org Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Since 2017, we’ve been helping educational institutions and nonprofits reach their goals with purposeful, personalized projects that benefit both the teams we work with and their constituents. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!