Why Credit Repair Cloud
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at Credit Repair Cloud? Here are 5 reasons!
Stability & growth
In 2013, Daniel Rosen launched Credit Repair Cloud, the software that now powers the credit repair industry. You will be joining a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
Talent will surround you
We have created a highly collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to learn and grow. Your teammates are always willing to help and share their knowledge. We also encourage you to share your ideas!
Our culture and values
Our approach to hiring and working as a global team relies on valuing every individual for who they are, their belief in our movement, and their zone of genius superpowers!
We don’t micromanage, and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We trust our team members to take full responsibility and ownership for the work that they do.
You can pick where you want to work every day
At Credit Repair Cloud, we embrace the remote culture. Some of our team works from our offices while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to work in the place that makes you most productive.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid Holidays.
- 4 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Fitness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Paid Insight Timer app.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance.
- 401k company match-up plan.
Now that you know us let’s talk about you!
You will be a vital part of our product development team, working closely with the development, design, customer success, and leadership teams, to build fast-evolving and unique products. You will be involved in all stages of product development and will have a real impact on delivering products that help our customers streamline their process to starting, running, and growing their business.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy and work to deliver products with our unique mission and perspective in mind.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user and beyond.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Accountable for creating the end-end flow of features in all aspects of product management.
- You will closely work with a small team of UX/UI designers and an engineering team to execute this vision.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and set goals to be in line with the scope of the feature/product design and to mitigate the risk of any bugs deployed into the production.
- Conducting market research analysis of competitors/various SaaS businesses.
- Should be able to create User Stories with supporting documentation in order for the Product Owner and the dev team to develop User Stories and help define Acceptance Criteria.
- Deliver world-class software, analyze results from app changes, and suggest improvements.
We're an agile, fast-growing company, and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- 3+ years of experience working as a full-time Product Manager in a SaaS company, delivering complex products.
- Good understanding of working with API’s.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience in presenting ideas to key contributors throughout an organization.
- Experience defining and helping develop new feature sets from inception to launch.
- Prior experience working with Engineering teams and UI/UX designers.
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies in a Scrum environment.
Interested? Click Apply to this job to join the movement!
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)