Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
This position is responsible for supporting the Sr Marketing Manager, and wider Marketing department in the planning, development, and execution of the organization's marketing, advertising initiatives, and timely delivery of key marketing projects.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives, including coordination of logistics for marketing campaigns with our contractors.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing our copy, marketing campaigns to ensure they are effective and suggest adjustments as necessary.
- Promote conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking, updates, shifts in market trends/ techniques, campaigns and strategies etc.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies across all platforms.
- Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and reporting of all Marketing campaigns.
- Take lead in managing third party vendors, and contractors, and ensure that all parties have the required information and resources.
- Assist with marketing tools and software such as Clickfunnels, and HubSpot.
- Assist in coordinating the scheduling of marketing emails, blog posts, and other content publishing.
- Ensure our website, and our funnels are up to date with the correct information.
We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- 2-3 years of intense, real-life, marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Helpful and supportive spirit, a problem solver.
- Agile and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven and outcome-based.
- Proven track record of successful campaigns.
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc)
- Experience with Facebook, Google and YouTube Ads.
- Experience with Direct Response marketing strategies, including a/b testing.
- Hands-on experience using various marketing tools such as HubSpot, Zapier, Google Analytics, Clickfunnels etc.
- Prior experience working with remote teams is ideal.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance.
- 401k company match-up plan.
- Free Credit Monitoring.
- Competitive Salary.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid Holidays.
- Generous gender-inclusive paid Parental Leave.
- Compassionate Leave, you'll have flexible paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and natural disaster leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Learning budget annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus, we celebrate our hard work and success with monthly profit-sharing distributions.
- Purpose-driven activities, we donate and participate in activities that promote giving and contributing to good causes.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, and Fitness classes through Choose Bright.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Unlimited meditation and mindfulness content through your Premium membership with Insight Timer.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
*Some benefits apply to USA-based employees only.
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
This position may be performed remotely anywhere in the World and within the United States except in the State of Colorado.