We’re looking for a talented user interface designer to help us give our customers the best possible user experience. You’ll work closely with our CEO, product team, and engineering team to build a great product that over 25,000 creators use to earn a living.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Clearly communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
The right candidate should:
- Understand how to use great onboarding to drive more product engagement.
- Be able to design production ready interfaces and fully implement them through front-end code.
- Pay attention to details such as animations, loading states, and transitions.
- Be a great writer to effectively communicate with the team and customers.
- Be autonomous, self-driven, and remote-disciplined to work effectively in a 100% remote company.
- Have proven experience as a UI Designer, UX Designer or similar role
- Possess a strong portfolio of design projects
- Have a background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (Figma, Principle, InVision)
- Have high problem-solving aptitude and a passion for figuring out elegant solutions
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, and 1 week of paid sick leave / year, bumping up to 4 weeks vacation after 1 year of employment
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats
- 12 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave, as well as flexible scheduling in the first year after your child is born
- $2,500 equipment allowance given every 2 years
- 4% 401k match
- Yearly conference credit
- $1,000 yearly "paid paid vacation" bonus
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits
- Salary: we use a standardized salaries based on national averages. For this role the range is between $95,000 and $115,000 depending on experience.