*****TO APPLY, GO TO LINK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE*****
Annual Salary Range:
Who Are Compound Digital?
Compound Digital is a fast growing, fully remote performance marketing agency specializing in paid media marketing, serving both e-commerce and Sass industries across the United States.
We have grown the agency to date solely through referrals. We are now ramping up sales and marketing considerably heading into 2022 which will provide huge growth opportunities to everyone on the team as we continue to scale and bring on more clients.
Jack - Founder & CEO: English, Digital Nomad, Big Soccer Fan, Lover of the Outdoors
Martin - Operations Manager: South African, Gym Nut, Gaming Wizard, Process Lord
Valeria - Paid Media Buyer: Colombiana, Influencer, Party Planner, Team Mom
Maria - Paid Media Buyer: Colombiana, Joker, Innovator, Diehard Nacional (Soccer) Fan
This role has huge growth potential. You will be responsible for growing our performance marketing systems and processes, client success systems and processes, managing a team of 2-3 paid media buyers, managing internal and external comms for our current client base and running paid search campaigns from A-Z for a Series B $100 million funded Sass company spanning several brands. The right candidate will have the opportunity to take their management, leadership, department building, strategic and operational skill sets to the next level in this position.
This is a 100% remote, work from home position. Applicants must speak fluent English and be available to work during typical Eastern Standard Time hours.
Loom Video Explaining The Role In More Detail
Paid Media Account Manager Responsibilities
- Client Retention - ensuring our clients remain working with us through excellent client communication, relationship building and client results across paid search and paid social
- Client Success - ensuring we are meeting performance objectives of our clients on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Leadership - coach, develop and lead a team of motivated media buyers
- Team Retention - oversee team member’s growth and development. Manage department bandwidth
- Operational Excellence & Scale - ensure the team is optimized to scale with consistent month over month growth
- Organizational Leadership - anticipate new roles needed and role shifts to best service clients and retain talent
- Product Quality - craft processes and training programs to ensure the product quality is consistent across all teams. Drive process improvements and adoption
- Minimum 2 years account management experience in a digital marketing agency
- Minimum 2 years experience in search engine marketing. Specifically having experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of paid search campaigns, defining terms and writing effective copy highly relevant and targeted to clients’ core products or services
- Ability to build multi-funnel media plans with forecasted output
- Proactive problem solving skills & ability to pivot strategies quickly
- Strong proficiency in analytics and tracking software including Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote - work from anywhere in the North, Central, South America or Europe with a strong internet connection and a quiet work environment
- 12 personal vacation days + 14.5 national/team paid vacation days per year
- Half day - last Friday of every month
- Meaningful and customized birthday and work anniversary gifts; including an extra vacation day on the week of your birthday
- Weekly virtual happy hours
- $25 (US) stipend per team member for fun team building activities each month - including restaurants, bowling, spa days, bars etc
- Work with a wide array of industries - ranging from a Series B $100 million dollar funded Sass companies to e-commerce stores
- We actually have fun! Most companies say this and then don’t follow through, we do. Our team is encouraged to be their truest selves and enjoy their life inside and outside of work, and our team culture reflects this.