Join us on our exciting adventure! We're a globally distributed, culturally-diverse team passionate about making subscription metrics easy for SaaS Finance leaders. Before applying, please note the following unique aspects about our company culture, and make sure they would jive with your working style and goals:
- This is a remote job - work anywhere you want! Any timezone on earth (or outside earth, whatever)
- We are an asynchronous team - we don't do scheduled meetings, and rely on each team member to pick their own schedule and to communicate clearly in writing and with recorded videos
- We operate completely autonomously - no one will tell you what to do, we'll just tell you the goals and you will figure out how to work towards them with the rest of the team
The role you'll play on our team:
- You'd be one of the first five engineers on the team, and the first very senior hire.
- You'll work on database design and implementation, complex data management problems, API design and implementation, some front-end React app code, building and iterating on our product, collaborating with designers and founders, and making a product that users will love.
- The stack: Postgres, Node.js/Express.js, React. Currently running on Heroku, eventually AWS
Last thing! Like all start-ups we're scrappy, but not scrappy on compensation: Chiffer is committed to paying our awesome team members at market-rate, including benefits.
Hope to hear from you soon! :-)