Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment, meaning work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all team members. This means the location of our team members may be flexible; however, “location flexible” does not mean we are hiring in all states.
We are NOT hiring candidates who reside in the following locations: California, Washington DC, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Washington State.
At Bonfire, we work everyday to unlock the potential of custom apparel. We’ve helped tens of thousands of causes and organizations raise millions of dollars by selling their own custom apparel, and we’re searching for an experienced Web Designer to help bring our creative ideas to life.
As an integral contributor to our marketing and business development teams, the ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, motivated, and well-organized professional who thrives in a creative setting.
- Assume lead designer role on various web design projects such as landing pages and custom store pages
- Take ownership of each assigned project’s design lifecycle—from ideation to execution to documentation/asset management
- Assess & strategically decide upon the best possible website format and features for each assigned project
- Communicate design concepts using static and interactive prototypes
- Design & build custom store pages according to the latest web trends using Webflow
- Management of shared Webflow projects (classes, assets library, style guides, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to the brand identity and aesthetic of our clients
- Assist in other special design projects as needed
- 4+ years of web & digital design experience
- Experience in designing & building websites via Webflow or an eagerness to learn and quickly become confident in using Webflow
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or other digital design tools
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop
- A solid knowledge of latest web trends, especially in e-commerce
- A solid understanding of design principles including grid systems, typography, and color theory
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time while meeting deadlines and project expectations.
At Bonfire, we strengthen and inspire communities by helping them design and sell high-quality custom apparel. Originating in Richmond, VA in 2012 now with team members across the world, we have changed the way people buy and sell apparel online. In doing so, we’ve been able to help thousands of organizations and individuals raise millions of dollars for the causes they care about on bonfire.com.
You’re in good company (with a good company). We offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive compensation with excellent insurance and savings benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A positive, engaging culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to make a difference in literally thousands of people’s lives
- An opportunity to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and challenge yourself (while having fun)