BBE Marketing is looking to hire a “highly detailed” assistant who is skilled in many areas. The assistant needs to be able to work in different hours as they will be managing projects which involve working with contractors in different time zones and countries. The ideal candidate is creative, takes initiative, and is passionate about helping others.
- Be involved in end-to-end project management including planning, documentation, tracking, and communication
- Collaborate with web developers in estimating the time to complete tasks and tracking the progress of the tasks
- Coordinate between web designer and developer to complete projects
- Be the primary contact for scheduling, actively managing calendars in such a manner that the CEO can complete his obligations in an organized and efficient way.
- Support the CEO’s recruiting activities, communicating directly with candidates and collaborating with scheduling interviews
- Collaborate with other team members to expand organizational communication and efficiently plan and execute milestones and events across team.
- Work with team members to document their processes and upload them into Confluence
- Seamlessly manage email coordination, calendar scheduling, travel, expense reporting, and a wide variety of priorities
- Create and schedule content for different social media platforms
- Assist in marketing campaigns involving social media, blog content, and online advertising
You will love this role if:
- You are a team player
- You thrive in a remote-first environment
- You’re a self starter who can seamlessly create structure out of ambiguity
- You treat privileged information with care. You can be trusted with sensitive company data
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator who can work with people from different backgrounds
- You are a creative problem-solver. When something goes off the rails, you jump in with ideas and a strong will to make things happen.
- You have experience in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision
- You like to collaborate. You think three steps ahead and anticipate people's needs and enjoy helping others and making their priorities your own.
- You have basic knowledge of web development and design
- You like to plan and create content for social media and other marketing campaigns
BBE Marketing provides products and services to help businesses connect with celebrities and influencers. We are a small, fast growing company who is passionate about our mission.