We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, and we're looking for an experienced, self-driven product manager who is passionate about agile product development and wants to contribute to the company and product success together with the team. You'll be joining at a big moment for us, as we expand our focus and pursue some big opportunities across the board. We are scaling into new verticals and international markets. We’re looking for “drivers” -- passionate product people who are proactive, thrive when they own the outcome, shape the way we work, and look ahead to the next set of challenges.
The Product Manager will report to the Head of Product and work closely with the Design, Engineering and Support teams.
What you’ll be responsible for
You will be the owner of our product backlog. You will make sure that user stories are clear and detailed so that the engineering team can focus on developing technical solutions. You’ll also be responsible for acceptance testing, ensuring that the stories are delivered according to specification and working to resolve any discrepancies. You’ll work closely with the Head of Product to develop the definition for features and determine the prioritization.
- Gather requirements and transform them into clear, detailed user stories
- Write Jira tickets and manage the backlog
- Shepherd stories through the development process from inception to delivery
- Collaborate with Head of Product, engineers, designers, customer care managers to improve the user experience of our product
- Deeply understand users and discover future opportunities by talking to them and participating in user research
- Develop and maintain a quantitative understanding of how users are using the product in aggregate by defining and monitoring key metrics
- Own acceptance testing of features and bugs
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience as product owner or product manager for a SaaS product
- Excellent English writing skills, you write clearly and concisely
- Sharp analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Technical understanding of how software is built (ex. front-end, back-end, APIs)
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX best practices, design principles, and current web standards
- Excellence in breaking down complex feature requests into small, measurable components and accurately document them by creating user stories
- Ability to work together remotely with engineers, designers, executives, and other team members
- Proficiency with Jira and analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Fullstory, or similar
- The ability to use data to provide actionable insight about our users
- The ability to work independently but enjoy collaborating with a team
- Experience working in start-up environments
What We Offer
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world in asynchronous fashion. We don’t have fixed office hours.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you own the outcome and don’t have someone looking over your shoulder. We’re a team of “drivers” who take full ownership and accountability for the results we create.
- Fast iterations and opportunity to quickly see the outcome of your work. Your work will go live in quick development cycles, giving everyone the possibility to learn and improve.
Amitree is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.