Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
airfocus, the world’s first modular product management platform, is growing in all continents.
We have proven to be an up-and-coming industry leader with a proven business model and a first-class team. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify, Caterpillar, or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and further scale up our product-led growth!
We're on the lookout for a talented senior product marketing manager helping our users to understand and to get the full value out of airfocus. This is a highly strategic role focused on driving results that contribute meaningfully to airfocus' growth goals.
In this role, you'll build a deep understanding of the customer, from account creation and activation to expansion and upgrades - and optimize key parts of the journey.
You'll own product messaging, positioning, sales, and partner-enablement content, communication around new feature launches, and focus on creating tailored journeys for all our customer segments.
This is a highly cross-functional role that requires a close partnership with our founding, product, data, CS, sales, and marketing teams.
If you are passionate about product marketing and are looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you'll do
- Market intelligence: Develop a deep understanding of our target markets (incl. buyer personas, key use cases, and customer needs) and find the unfair advantage we have in each of our products and apps.
- Company positioning: Help shape our brand and own airfocus' unique value proposition story across the customer lifecycle. Craft and own product messaging, value proposition, and the company story.
- Product content: Own the creation of product story content across video content that describes the product, internal & external collaterals, guides on product education and highlights, blog posts, and website content.
- Sales enablement: Create content that enables sales and CS to convert leads into happy customers.
- Monetization: Manage pricing and packaging for airfocus’ self-serve customer base.
- You've already proven that you can master marketing in the SaaS world (3+ years of experience).
- You have a deep understanding of product management or productivity software.
- You write exceptionally great copy (including go-to-market materials and customer case studies).
- You're able to translate complex features and functionalities into clearly articulated messaging.
- A "get stuff done" work attitude as well as leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals. You're not afraid to ask why and say no.
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to take responsibility.
- You demonstrate a metric-driven work style and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
You'll join a diverse and world-class team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Equipment support: MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Learning budget: We enjoy learning and growing while working on hard problems together. Every year you can spend your learning budget on your professional development (courses, books, classes).
- Remote first team: Work from our cool HQ in Hamburg or anywhere in Europe - forever!