Headquarters: Denver, CO (Remote Work)
Visit company website
View all 51Blocks jobs
51Blocks is Denver's premier boutique Internet Marketing Agency. We provide SEO, PPC, Social Media, and other internet marketing service and tools for small businesses. We are looking for an excellent communicator that can help our team grow new accounts by utilizing the phone, internet, and our inbound tools to effectively present and close small businesses to use our platform.
Does this sound like you?
- Autonomy - We welcome people who are looking to drive their own success. Someone who enjoys working without a boss looking over your shoulder. Someone who likes to have their own time and space to do their best work. Together we will set goals and define what success looks like together.
- Proactive - We are independent thinkers at 51Blocks. We love supporting each other as much as possible (and you will absolutely have support), but we are also looking for someone who loves solving problems and utilizes the resources in front of them to do so.
- Purpose - At 51Blocks we are looking for someone who enjoys growing and developing business online - helping them understand their ROI and showing them how we grow their business. We have people who love helping small business but at the same time are growing their passion in different areas. For example, we have Reggie who loves music and creates his own. Any time we run into anything in that field he loves working and helping those people. What is your passion and how can we align that?
- Always Learning - We welcome new ideas and always want you to be learning. We hope that you would have a curiosity that pushes you to learn and grow consistently.
- Who You Will Report To - You will work directly with the department manager, operations manager, and founder of the company. Your daily activities will have major impact on the company.
Are you ok with these expectations and responsibilities?
- Expectations - punctuality, reliability, commitment, and skill level
- Experience with Swydo, CallRail, LeadPages, Opteo and Wordpress is a bonus since we use these platforms daily.
- Confident in developing and executing client strategy
- Independently managing your own client portfolio
- Effectively manage client expectations as this is a client facing role
- Accomplish day-to-day tasks without supervision
- General understanding of how to diagnose account performance issues
- Asks for quality assurance on new tasks
- Proactively solves problems
- Comfortable with spreadsheets - Pivot tables, VLOOKUP and other tools will be part of this position’s day-to-day.
- Working knowledge of Merchant Center & Google Shopping campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Adwords Editor
- Working knowledge of Google Paid Advertising TOS and Policies (Merchant Center, AdWords, Google Shopping)
- Working knowledge in the following AdWords functionalities: Proficient ad copy writing skills, knowledge in ad group/keyword structure, negative keywords, keyword match-types, meeting daily/monthly budgets and not exceeding budget, conversion tracking, knowledge in keyword research, competitor research, ad extensions and essentially having an understanding of the basic daily functions in AdWords.
- US Hours - You must work US hours as we need to communicate with clients who are US based
- US Based - You must be based in the US
- 20+ Hours - This will be an hourly position with the room for growth. You will be in charge of executing account task work, of which will be prioritized by the company’s head strategists.
- Pay - $18 per hour
- Moving Fast - We will be moving fast with this position so please have availability to start right away.
If this position sounds like something you want to be a part of please apply. We will reach back out in a few days if there is a good fit. We hope that whoever applies enjoys having fun and working hard every day.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.