- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain and NFT's?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikn and Atari just to name a few.
VHS is seeking a Senior Product Designer who will be responsible for designing and driving the VHS UX and UI experience. You will work closely with Engineering and Product teams to ensure the user is always delighted and never lost as they navigate our products. You will boldly take design continually to the ‘next level'. You will do this using research, collaboration, sketching, experimentation and testing.
- Regularly audit and suggest improvements for the product to maintain UX and UI quality;
- Define and document user flows;
- Create wireframes to visually flesh out different ideas;
- Contribute to and help build the design system;
- Improve existing user interface designs;
- Create intuitive and exceptional user experiences;
- Strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions, using a combination of qualitative user feedback and quantitative data;
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements;
- Create prototypes to view and test new product ideas;
- Test new ideas before implementing;
- Conduct ongoing UI analysis and user research using modern UX methods.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- UI and UX Design portfolio;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to discuss and explain design options;
- Attention to detail and critical thinker;
- Problem solver and customer-centered;
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Miro, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Demonstrated experience working with sporting and gaming start-up.
- Knowledge of additional tools such as Google Analytics, After Effects, Framer, etc.
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT's;
- Make the role your own!