Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
Location: Europe/ USA/ Canada
We are a fast-growing tech company, with our flagship product being a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help micro & small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. We aim to constantly develop as an organization, in 2021 we were awarded a prestigious Great Place To Work certificate.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too.
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population.
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1.
Currently, we hire over 150 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team in the next months.
Would you like to see what working with us look like? Check out our #GrowWithTidio video >>https://youtu.be/8xd44wCP5LI
By joining Tidio as a B2B SaaS Account Executive you will get a unique opportunity to join on the ground floor and help to build the team. You will collaborate closely with our Chief Customer Officer and have an impact on shaping the future of this area in the company.
As a B2B SaaS Account Executive you will
- Build a pipeline of opportunities from our inbound leads and cover the full sales cycle
- Serve US-based clients and work on a more flexible schedule: some availability on East Coast time is required and you'll have some overlap with our European team but you'll be in charge of your calendar (eg.: you could work between 9 AM and 5 PM EDT / 2 PM and 10 PM CEST time/UTC +2)
- Generate new revenue through inbound opportunities and explore outbound in the future
- Negotiate contracts with clients
- Manage upsells in collaboration with the customer success managers
- Report on results of your work
- Create relationships with our top clients and new sign-ups
- Collect strategic feedback and share it internally
- Create impactful emails and outreach campaigns for your book of business.
You are the perfect fit if you:
- Have previous professional experience of 2 years in a SaaS Account Executive or a similar role
- Native or close to native English skills (especially in speech)
- Experience in working in medium to large sales teams
- Ability to build mutually benefiting relationships
- Experience with Salesforce, Totango, or a similar platform
- Ability to build processes and explore opportunities
We would like to offer you:
- Fully remote work (with visiting Poland once a year if you live abroad).
- Flexible working time - you are the one who arranges online meetings with customers and manages your time independently in the most effective way
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year no matter the contract type
- Collaboration with individuals who are keen to share knowledge and are not afraid of testing new solutions
- Great development opportunities - a chance to specialize in particular areas or become a leader in the future. As well as, company-supported courses or conferences
- Budget for individual language classes
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services
- Individual work tools - MacBook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor the equipment to your needs
- Multisport card or MyBenefit Cafeteria - no extra charge or equivalent if you don’t live in Poland
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) - no extra charge or equivalent if you don’t live in Poland
- Access to HearMe platform to support your mental well-being
- Discounts on Apple products
What happens when you send your resume?
- We will read your CV - if your CV meets our expectations, you will be asked to record a 1-minute video answering a question: “Why are you the best candidate for this position?”
- Online interview with someone from our HR team
- Work sample - to get to know your skills better in a more practical way
- Final interview - virtual meeting with our Chief Customer Officer
- Offer and fireworks!
The time between the stages is max. 7 days, but we're doing our best to act as fast as we can.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!