We come together with one common thread:
A desire to create a positive impact in our clients’ love lives.
Tawkify is not only known for the clients we match, but the people behind them. Our team of world-class matchmakers come from diverse backgrounds and are often masters of their game.
We’ve found the most successful matchmakers possess the following qualities:
- Trust & Accountability: deep commitment to building strong, meaningful relationships.
- Professional & Organized: meticulous attention to detail; rarely drops the ball.
- Warmth & Dedication: positive, relatable, and someone to count on.
- Tactical & Strategic: seamlessly execute small tasks; keeping big picture in perspective.
- Creative & Resourceful: unafraid to lean in to the unknown and adapt to challenges.
Perks: We are committed to providing clients and curating a roster that best suits each Matchmaker’s goal. Our matchmakers are exclusively invited to 1-on-1 coaching, mentorship, and weekly workshop opportunities that are designed to foster their own professional growth.
Yes, we’re real… and we value transparency.
As a Matchmaker, you help create a positive impact on the love lives of Tawkify members by leveraging your expertise in interpersonal relationships, recruiting, and coaching; ensuring high quality date experiences, member satisfaction, and accountability on many levels.
We’ve found the most successful matchmakers excel in the following competencies:
- Emotional Intelligence: handle all relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Project Management: prioritize all members into your schedule, especially clients.
- Communication: proactive; clearly (re)sets expectations at scale; honors commitment.
- Networking: Finding potential matches online and offline via multi-channel outreach.
- Technology: Familiarity with video conferencing platforms (Zoom), cloud-based technologies (Google Suite, Calendly) and project-management tools (like Trello).
Get personal. Detach from outcomes. Promote love as an experience.
You're responsible for guiding clients through their matchmaking experience and connecting them to the magic of blind dating with quality matches and curated dates in real life.
At Tawkify, we empower our clients to enjoy the experience, rather than focus on the outcome. Same goes for our Matchmakers. The ability to emotionally detach and let go of agendas is huge, as it helps build more rewarding experiences for everyone.
Ideally, you're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from our workflow and tech in order to make our matchmaking smarter and more meaningful for our clients and team alike.
- Client Experience: Lead a high-touch experience as your clients’ personal matchmaker and coach throughout their matchmaking experience.
- Recruiting: Generate quality, potential matches from your personal and professional networks, online and offline outreach, and Tawkify’s Romance Rolodex.
- Screening: Meeting potential matches via video to screen and assess compatibility. Generate buy-in from potential matches; engage with your personal recruits.
- Date Planning: Thoughtfully present matches by addressing compatibility to each, then plan a personalized first blind date that will set odds for success.
- Coaching and Feedback: Deliver honest and expeditious feedback, dating insights, expert guidance, and constructive tips for your clients and their matches after each date.
- Communication and Teamwork: Collaborate with internal team, abiding by our code of ethics; bringing concerns to our team in a proactive, professional and articulate manner.
- Passion for people.
- Quality-consciousness and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to connect and build rapport, especially with those you do not know or share values with.
- Experience working with external-facing clientele.
- Ability to emotionally detach, maintain objectivity, and create win-win solutions.
- Naturally resourceful with curiosity to learn more and tendency to sort out inefficiencies.
- Tech-savvy with ability to pick up new tools and technologies with ease.
- Formal education in communication, psychology, or counseling.
- Relevant courses or certifications in matchmaking, coaching, or educational programs above.
- Direct experience in matchmaking, coaching, and/or date concierge.
- Direct experience recruiting and/or interviewing for quality and character.
- Direct experience working interpersonally with competing priorities of high-profile clientele.
- Deep awareness of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Behavioral Psychology.
- Commission and rewards
- Unlimited earning potential
Please note: At this time, we are only seeking candidates based in the continental U.S. interested in a 1099 contract. This remote opportunity is for professionals seeking matchmaking as a primary focus and source of income (commission + rewards based).
To apply: please submit your resume and cover letter, including any relevant online branding (website, social media, et al) for our review.
Tawkify is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Tawkify does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.