Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
We are searching for a Senior Shopify Developer with commercial experience for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you love what you do, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
What we are looking for:
- Broad shop construction, launch, and maintenance expertise, as well as a general understanding of the admin system.
- Previous experience working with a custom theme and/or the Storefront API.
- Working knowledge of Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating.
- Previous experience implementing/debugging third-party Shopify apps, as well as building unique solutions if needed.
- Working knowledge of Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields.
- Extensive testing and debugging abilities using the browser console and other tools.
- Prior experience developing responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Working knowledge of the third-party services and APIs, as well as Shopify Apps.
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide proactive feedback.
- Commercial experience
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Create an engaging and knowledgeable online Shopify store to increase sales and revenue.
- Create bespoke Shopify themes and change pre-existing templates per predefined brand guidelines.
- Be an expert in all aspects of the e-commerce platform.
- Work with the UX and UI Design Teams to create unique, strong, and inventive frontend user experiences.
- Ensure a smooth connection with Marketing Tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps to optimize the shop for overall efficiency and functionality.
- Test and debug websites regularly to improve performance.
- Provide technical support and coordination, protecting enterprises against failure.
- Increase conversion rates by optimizing your website.
What Proxify offers
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world's most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: €3,200 - €6,400 per month