Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
ClinicSense is growing our team! We are hiring a full-time Customer Support Rep to provide product information, educate customers, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. You will be working directly with clients to support them, maintain and grow existing relationships, identify product improvement opportunities, and reduce churn.
You may choose to work Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm, or 10am to 6pm Eastern.
Who we are:
We’re a company that helps massage therapy clinics reduce paperwork, stay organized, and ultimately we free up more of their time so they can spend more time with clients and less time managing administrative tasks. Officially, we’re based in Toronto, but we have always worked remotely (as will you).
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone that customers will consider a pleasure to work with. We’ve found the following to be critical to thrive in this position:
- Active listening
- A friendly tone
- Clear & concise writing
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Compassion, empathy, & patience (especially with with non-tech-savvy customers)
What you’ll do:
- Respond to support inquiries through our support ticket system, by email, via Loom video, and over the phone
- Keep our knowledge base up-to-date
- Create short product videos to teach best practices
- Identify gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved
- Identify opportunities for customer training in a proactive way
What you’ll need:
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Support role for a software product
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product
- Experience working with a support platform like Zendesk or Intercom
Why join us:
We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. We are here to take the stress out of running a small healthcare clinic. Our goal is for our community’s healthcare providers to be happy, healthy, and achieve career longevity.
If it aligns with your career goals, there is an opportunity to take a leadership role and quickly accelerate your career as we grow our team.
- Starting salary: $50,000 CAD
- 11 public holidays
- 27 vacation days (15 days to take whenever, plus 1 Friday off per month)
Please send an email introducing yourself and why you think you’d be a great fit for this role. We’re particularly interested in learning about the impact you’ve had in your previous positions. Please make the subject line of your email “ClinicSense Customer Support Application." Please also include a resume and a response to the following:
- [Email response] Hello! I’m using Google Sheets for my price list. I have 10 products on my list and I’m trying to calculate the average price. Can you tell me how to do that?
- [Video response using Loom.com] - Using the same Google Sheets price list, please show the customer how to sort their list of 10 products from the most expensive to the least expensive.
- [Help article] - Please write a help article detailing how to highlight a cell in Google Sheets if the number in that cell is greater than 10.
Successful candidates will be contacted for the second stage of the interview process, which is a Google Meet call to discuss your experience and your career goals. The third and final stage of the interview process will be an assignment that will take you 30 to 45 minutes.