☀️ Highlights ☀️
- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys, etc.) to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first, VC-backed startup and currently at ~30 team members, distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- We’re looking for a creative and data-driven Email Marketer with SaaS experience living in Eastern Standard Time/Europe to join our fast-growing Marketing team.
- Our application process is different — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
Why join Chameleon now? 🦎
This is the best time to join Chameleon: you’d be joining a team that has found its groove and is excited about scaling, and a product that has customer love but with tons of potential to transform how SaaS works. Your work will impact 10s of millions of users.
Our customers (read case studies here
) find a lot of value in what we offer, and we have a lot of ideas on what else we can build to make UX easier, more engaging, and more personal.
What your day to day may include
- Be responsible for driving engagement for prospects and users via email; you’ll own this channel and collaborate cross-functionality with other teams (CS, Sales, Product)
- Create, optimize, and improve key email flows, including top-of-funnel (e.g. email courses designed to get sign-ups, like this one), middle-of-funnel (e.g. post-webinar follow-ups), high intent (e.g. sequences to ICP fits visiting key pages on our website) and post-sign-up (e.g. onboarding sequences)
- Write compelling, effective, and personable email copy that delights users 😻
- Create user segments based on marketing activities and in-product behavior; we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can do here
- Identify prospects with higher intent and deliver the right content, at the right time to nudge them towards choosing Chameleon
- Experiment, always. You know that all the small tweaks lead to big results down the line; you’ll A/B test subject lines, body copy, button placement, sequence length, etc.
- Track, analyze, and report metrics of email campaign performance
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers, their buyer journey, ICPs, and pains/JTBD
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years experience in B2B email marketing – inbound or outbound
- 1+ years of full-time work experience at a startup (<50 employees)
- Experience using email automation tools such as Customer.io (our tool), ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, HubSpot, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS – you can read, tweak, and adjust what’s going on under the hood of email templates
- A strong understanding of other marketing channels; email is your specialty but you know how content, events, paid, and SEO compliment your work
- Skilled at writing short and succinct copy; we treat every email as an “intrusion” into someone’s inbox – our comms always provide value
- You understand that marketing is where data and creativity meet. You have an experimental mindset, and you see experiment failures as an opportunity to learn
- Self-starter; you want to participate in building a company from the ground up
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas or European timezone (i.e. based in 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
👀 See full job description here