Boclips is an education technology startup from London. Our platform is making it easy for courseware creators and instructional designers to enrich the digital learning experiences of students with up-to-the minute video, that brings learning to life, all curated for global curricula. Enabled by our API, we deliver these enriched videos curated to context to the right student at the right time in their learning journey.
About the role
Our audience is the world of digital instructional design and curriculum development. Our goal is to be the source of truth for our customers and prospects when it comes to video strategy in educational courseware. This role will be responsible for creating and delivering a content plan that strikes a chord with this audience. Digging into each stage along the buyer's journey to drive sales pipeline, increase brand awareness and social media engagement. Reporting to our Product Marketing Manager here's what you'll work on -
- Content creation: to enable our digital strategy to reach our audience and generate the right leads for our sales team. You are adept at taking high level concepts and themes and synthesizing them into digestible, compelling written and visual content for video, slicks, infographics, blog posts and customer stories.
- Content calendar: create and manage a company-wide content calendar across Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook to reach and build our audience and followers on these channels.
- Manage end-to-end content delivery: setting up the automated scheduling via hubspot and ensuring the right content gets to the right prospect at the right time in the journey.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of content assets to drive continuous improvement in short cycles.
- Stay attuned with the product team on the product roadmap and align marketing content.
We are looking for someone with deep thoughts and some practical strategies.
- You are a clear and simple communicator. You have the ability to simplify concepts and write or present them in a coherent, compelling way.
- You have experience creating content for an audience that is passionate about education.
- You have some tools at hand to create content, including how to make videos and infographics.
- Most importantly, you like to reach out to others to collaborate, you are kind even when you disagree, you are humble, open about your mistakes and love to learn new things.
What We Offer
- Good base salary (aligned with seniority and location)
- 25 days PTO + 8 federal holidays + 5 days sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision plans + 401K
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Professional development budget and wellness budget ($2,000 per year)
- Decent tech (macBook pro) + home office budget
- An onboarding trip to London when safe and possible again!
- Remote role, anywhere in the US, preferably ET.
At Boclips, we're building a product for education, which means we are building a product for all learners. Our platform and its content is viewed by thousands of students around the world every week who have different needs, abilities and backgrounds. That's why we are committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability so our team can better empathise with our users.