We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Web Developer who has worked on cross-functional teams to join our distributed team. Agency experience is a plus.
- Architect and/or implement back-end technical solutions based on the requirements of the project
- Conduct technical requirements gathering, technical analysis and development of tech specs.
- Ensure that correct technology processes are being employed and followed on projects.
- Conduct research and assist on new business scoping efforts.
- Provide guidance and training to new members joining the team
- Planning features utilizing sprints and juggle simultaneous feature development
- Tech Stack: Sass/PostCSS, VueJS, Tailwind, Webpack
- Expertise with PHP
- Expertise with WordPress, its APIs and plugins.
- Expert knowledge developing cross platform/browser (iOS, Android, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for web applications
- Solid understanding of OOP, relational databases, and SQL for implementing database-driven, web-based applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance and accessibility (WCAG)
- Experience working with source/version control platforms (Git)
- Experience with shell environments and UNIX/Linux administration—need to know well enough to communicate infrastructure needs
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Proven ability to manage large scale technology projects successfully
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing) while interacting with individuals with a range of technical understanding
- Excellent organizational and time management skills