Content and Search Marketing Specialist
Posted Oct 11
Headquarters: New York
- Performing keyword research to determine our most impactful content marketing and marketing outreach opportunities.
- Assessing the performance of your campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Ahrefs, and so on.
- Researching marketing outreach opportunities with influencers and communities in the EdTech space.
- Building relationships with teachers, students, librarians and other potential influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Developing, testing, and implementing our content marketing strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Expertise in all SEO fundamentals, from keyword research to backlinks and other optimization strategies.
- Experience and a successful track record of designing, implementing, and assessing the performance of SEO link-building and content marketing campaigns.
- Experience writing and editing original education-focused content for the web.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a passion for evangelizing strangers about new products, with no fear of being rejected or ignored.
- A familiarity with the EdTech community and a passion for books, reading, and educational technology in general.
- Experience working remotely and independently with a distributed team.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Ability to work from anywhere with flexible hours.
- Generous paid holiday and vacation policy.
- The opportunity to work at a fast-growing startup with a small team that has a proven record of success.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: (1) Your latest resume or LinkedIn profile. (2) 2-3 writing samples that best convey your ability to create compelling content for the web. Links or PDFs are fine. (3) A list of your top five favorite websites with a brief explanation of why you like them. (4) A few sentences explaining specifically why this position appeals to you. We do not reply to inquiries from agencies or placement firms.