2 Jr PR Coordinators: Latin America, Fluent English, No Experience Req'd
Posted Sep 25
Custody X Change Inc.
Headquarters: Utah USA
I’m hiring two Junior Public Relations Coordinators to join our marketing team. This is a junior role, and no experience is required. Our digital marketing manager will train you on how to do your job successfully. This job is in English.
As a Public Relations Coordinator, it will be your responsibility to create and maintain relationships with website managers and owners. You will research new opportunities and contact them through email. You will send follow-up emails to engage and maintain positive relationships. You will also create and maintain spreadsheets to record your communications.
We are based in the US, but you will be paid in your local currency at an equivalent of USD $5-6 per hour. For example, if you live in Brazil, your pay would start between 16-18 BRL per hour. Or if you live in Mexico, your pay would start between 90-100 MXN per hour.
I’d like to hire you if you:
- Have excellent written English skills (TOEFL score of 100+ preferred)
- Are good with computers: spreadsheets, google, internet
- Can stay on task without supervision and work independently
- Live in Latin America
- Want to work from home in a long-term, full-time position
- And we get along; to see the team you’ll be joining, visit our about us page
My company is called Custody X Change. I’ve been working on the business since 2004. We sell software that creates child custody schedules and parenting plans. We’re working on a web/mobile application that will make it easy for families to communicate about custody scheduling, children’s activities, and shared expenses. This will reduce a lot of conflict. And it will save people a ton of money in legal fees.
If you want to help people discover a genuinely helpful product, and join a small, distributed team, then we should talk.
To apply, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and:
- Include your resume in PDF format
- Somehow use the word “pepper” in the subject of your email
- Answer the following 4 questions in your email, in this order:
- Where do you live and what’s your city like? (50-100 words)
- Why are you looking for a remote job? (50-100 words)
- Why will you do well working independently, with limited supervision? (50-100 words)
- What do you think about that starting salary? (50-100 words)
Note: agencies need not apply; I’m looking for an employee to join our team.
P.S. I want you to be happy working for me. I’ll pay you a good salary and you can work normal hours. I care about results, not bureaucracy.
Apply for this position
Follow the steps in the job description.