Back End Software Engineer - Neo4J, APIs MicroServices, ArangoDB
Posted Feb 28
This is a Remote Position, however we require candidates to be located in either North America, South America, or Europe.
Both oral and written English skills MUST be exceptional.
- We are looking for a Back End Data Engineer to join a project that will run 3-9 months.
- This role will focus on building out a robust data ingest, API Integration, and real-time data monitoring capability.
- This role will focus on the development of a robust API / MicroService Architecture along with solution strategies for ingesting data from a variety of Enterprise data stores including Salesforce.com and others.
- This role is in support of a strategic dashboard platform development project.
- Prior experience working on Enterprise class dashboard infrastructure is a plus.
- We are NOT looking for a data-warehouse engineer: instead seeking a back end developer that has experience using GRAPH Databases like Neo4J and ArangoDB.
- You must also have a track record of building robust data pipeline and ingest infrastructure for real-time operational systems.
We need someone who is a craftsmen and takes full ownership of their code. You can deliver quickly while being clever to avoid missteps. You have an effective positive attitude that shines as you show your care about client and colleague concerns. You are always learning and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging. You thrive on challenging yourself daily and seek to surround yourself with like minded individuals.
- Knowledge of all the modern open source data stores and API integration frameworks
- You will have 3+ years experience in building out complex API centric back-end data ingest and data monitoring capabilities..
- Candidates will have deep experience in the latest libraries and programming techniques. You will have accomplishments that showcase your capabilities by their success and technical dept