Ruby on Rails Test Automation Engineer
Posted Feb 14
Headquarters: San Francisco
Why Work at Doximity?
Doximity is rewiring healthcare and is the 6th fastest growing technology company in North America. Here's how clinicians use our products. For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity.
A few fun facts about us
- We deploy our applications to production on average 25 times per day.
- We have over 250 private repositories in Github, ranging from forks of gems, our own internal gems as well as auxiliary applications.
- Our production stack is hosted on AWS and QA clusters on DigitalOcean.
- Hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals will utilize the products you build.
- We host unstructured "hack days" periodically, which is time reserved for you to scratch a code itch.
- A couple times a year we run a co-op where you can pick a few people you'd like to work with and drive a specific company goal.
- Every new engineer ships code to production on day one. Our mentorship program ensures you're immersed in the team's culture early on.
- We embrace the distributed culture, with over half of our team spread out across multiple continents.
About the Technical Stack
Skills & Requirements
- Experience: You have at least 2 years of professional experience developing automated test suites using frameworks such as: test-unit, RSpec, Capybara, and Konacha.
- Pragmatic problem solver with a passion for well-implemented solutions.
- A passion for test automation.
- Minimum one year of experience with Ruby on Rails is a requirement.
Here's what you can expect
- Improve the speed of our automated test suites.
- Setup cross-app integration tests with Docker.
- Write and optimize tests.
- Work within the Ruby on Rails ecosystem to solve problems and optimize the test suite.
- Help other team members with automation tests, issues and questions.
- Experience with mobile automation suites for iOS and Android is a plus.
- Full medical, vision, dental for you and your family.
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives.
- 3+ weeks of vacation (another week off during the December Holidays)
- Top of the line hardware.
- 401K and flexible spending accounts.
- Life insurance and disability insurance coverage.
- All-company trips in fun places like Beverly Hills, Lake Tahoe, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Doximity is the leading online medical network with over 50% of U.S. doctors as members. We have strong revenues, profits, real market traction, and we’re putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time. Launched by Jeff Tangney in 2011; Jeff previously founded healthcare pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC). Our beautiful offices are located in SoMa San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.