Posted Feb 13
- Communication. Much of our team collaboration happens in asynchronous, written mediums. Whether you’re sharing design rationale or giving constructive feedback, your words speak their meaning clearly and effectively.
- Experience. This isn’t an entry level job and your work isn’t theoretical. Your designs have seen real world use by actual humans.
- Leadership. It’s not enough to bring good ideas to the table. Our designers rally support from their teammates and lead projects to completion.
- Pragmatism. You’ve got a history of making design decisions that eschew trends, instead focusing on the people who will use your work.
- Respect. We all come to the table with different worldviews and experiences, but we can debate ideas because we share the goal of shipping the best possible solutions.
- Humor. We try to have fun together because, after all, it’s just a job.
- Tools. We don’t care if you’re the kind of designer that mocks things up in a browser or prefers pixel perfect PSDs or Sketch files. The results are what matter.
- Process. Likewise, we work the way that makes the most sense on a given project. We’re open to new approaches and so are you.
Apply for this position
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and say hello! Tell us why working at Harvest appeals to you and what you’d add to the team. Tell us about your work, what you're proud of, and what keeps you motivated. Show us something!