Senior Product Marketing Manager, remote
Posted Jan 31
NomNom is a B2B SaaS application that helps customer-obsessed professionals learn from their customers faster. We aggregate customer feedback from different sources, making it easy to search, analyse and share it across the business. Backed by top investors in Europe and a growing community of customers, NomNom supports customer-centric companies around the world.
Our team is small and distributed. As a distributed team, we’re relying on tools for async collaboration - Slack, Trello, Skype, and Hangouts. In order to succeed in this environment, you will need exceptional communication skills.
Our culture is driven by talented individuals who love perfecting their craft. We like scrappy hustlers who are excited about solving hard problems with practical solutions.
We help our team members grow in their roles and encourage and finance continuous learning and development. As part of NomNom, you’ll attend events, improve your skills and explore new ones.
We have no set hours, and as long as your work is getting done, you're free to work whatever schedule suits you. We have a flexible vacation policy. You take the time you need.
We are seeking a Product Marketer to help us shape and execute our acquisition and retention strategies. This is an opportunity to join a brilliant team and demonstrate your ability to learn fast and scale an early stage product. As the ideal candidate for this job, you’ve had previous marketing experience working at startups, preferably SaaS, and feel comfortable in a self-managed environment. You will have direct impact on our growth strategy and product development.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at NomNom you are expected to:
- Become an expert in our product and clearly articulate its benefits to new and existing users.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and translate their needs and expectation into marketing messaging, education material, great documentation and retention strategies.
- Communicate insights to the rest of the team to help inform product decisions
- Understand the entire funnel and make sure we are constantly refining our customer acquisition strategies.
- You will be in charge of onboarding new users, arrange demos, follow up with customers and help them succeed with NomNom.
- Geek out on data.You will be using reporting tools like Amplitude, Segment and Mixpanel to help the team understand what to focus on and how to improve conversion and retention rates.
- Have extensive digital marketing experience, ideally in a technology-based company, B2B or SaaS.
- Be resilient and proactive. You know how to keep momentum going.
- Have excellent prioritization skills, driven by learning and helping others achieve their best.
- Be experienced and passionate about content marketing and distribution.
Nice to have
- Experience working remotely, either full-time remote work, freelancing, or consulting.
- Experience marketing to product and design teams.
- Design, media or front-end experience.
Salaries and Perks
- You can work from anywhere in the world (preferably in Europe).
- Annual allowance for professional development (up to £1,000).
- Pick your own equipment.
- Your own virtual assistant via FancyHands access.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
Three month probation period. Start date: March 2017
Apply for this position
Apply directly using this link https://nomnom.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0m34f/