Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Poland or Remote
- You will bridge the gap between dev and ops and help define tools, systems, and processes.
- You will work side by side with the engineering teams to support fast introduction of new business services for our clients.
- You will be responsible for finding and developing new tools and automation for the administration of our SaaS application running on hundreds of servers.
- You will take part in efforts for automation, continuous deployment, and global configuration management
- You will contribute to planning efforts for disaster recovery, capacity expansion, component upgrading, and system hardening
- You will research new promising tools and technologies, and ways to more elegantly / efficiently solve problems
- Knowledge of shell scripting and other interpreted languages (bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.),
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Be a champion for building tools that support engineers building and deploying their own code,
- A desire to automate everything and problem-solving approach,
- Experience with containers solutions (Docker),
- 3+ years of Linux (Centos, Ubuntu) and databases administration experience, preferably for SaaS-based organization(s)
- Ability to create technical documentation and a desire to share that knowledge among team members,
- Ability to work individually, within a team and with other groups
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across the organization and interact effectively at all levels of peers.
- Experience working with AWS
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge in implementation of monitoring for network, server and applications (Nagios, Sensu, Graphite, Grafana, etc),
- Experience in running and developing container orchestration platforms (preferably Kubernetes)
- Experience with big data infrastructure (Spark/Hadoop/Airflow/Hive/etc.),
- Experience in administration of PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, Jenkins, RabbitMQ/AKKA/etc.,
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (Puppet),
- Knowledge of Centralized logging (Logstash/ELK/etc.),
- Experience working with other cloud vendors like Google Cloud, Azure, etc.,
- Experience with test automation,
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Webinterpret come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, passionate and international team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa and relocation support.
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours, while giving them the opportunity to work remotely
- Enjoy our brand new chillout zone anytime you need to take a break
- Take care of your physical and mental self with our free Multisport membership
- Benefit from our private medical care package
- Develop your language skills with free courses in French, German, English and Polish
- Access our e-learning platform and participate in various inhouse trainings
- Join our legendary company parties, team integrations, and sport events
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy fruits and occasional live cooking
- When it comes to dress code - there is no dress code at Webinterpret! We offer a fun, come as you are vibe.