Time zones: UTC -3
, UTC -2
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CVT (UTC -1)
The main technologies we use:
- Vue.js (Version 3)
What you will do:
- Build highly scalable and optimized components.
- Implement client business logic.
- Design the architecture of a web application using Vue.js and TypeScript.
- Collaborate closely with architects, designers, and back-end engineers.
- Write tests.
- Optimize the application.
- Undertake code reviews of other team members’ work.
What we expect from you:
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with the technologies listed above.
- A clear understanding of the architecture of a web application and its separate components.
- An understanding of how the HTTP request lifecycle works.
- An understanding of the principles of REST, WebSocket, SOLID, and OOP.
- Knowledge of web application testing (Unit / E2E tests).
- Experience using DI containers in work (using basic patterns).
- The ability to work in a team.
Other beneficial experiences
- Experience in creating your own tools and libraries for web applications.
- Experience in working at telecommunications companies.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with frameworks other than Vue.js (AngularJS, Angular, React).
What we offer:
- Full support for your professional growth.
- Any equipment you need for productive work.
- A project on a fresh technology stack with no legacy.
- The opportunity to bring your vision to the project.
- Remote working.
- A professional and friendly team, ready to help you.